Our Commitment to Customers, Employees, and the Environment
Environmental and Health & Safety Policy Statement
We at Sec & Co are committed to providing products and services of the highest quality and ethical standards, while respecting the environment and the health and safety of its employees, customers, and community. We, therefore, recognize the importance of integrating environmental and health & safety criteria to our sustainable building and construction strategies and daily practices.
Our company shall:
- Commit to injury and incident prevention, the conservation of resources, and the prevention of pollution.
- Train employees to be aware of and meet their responsibilities in the areas of safety and environmental care.
- Identify and manage operational hazards, and eliminate or minimize risks that have the potential for adverse effects.
- Communicate with employees about our activities and the potential impacts on our safety and environment.
- Review the safety and environmental policy on a regular basis, monitor our performance, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Comply with safety and environmental legislation, and operate in accordance with accepted industry practices and standards, and require the same of our contractors.
Stephen R. Secco